Long days. Longer nights. With lots of time spent designing and constructing our latest fall collections, it’s finally time for the new looks to hit the streets. Not only will our fall lines continue to offer clothing constructed from vintage military gear, but we’ve also got some softer styles for the autumn weather. New t-shirts featuring our mantra, “positive vibes only,” as well as the all seeing eye, printed in either full pyramid or crescent moon will be available online now.
Earlier this month we announced our plans to collaborate with Anarke Jeans Co. on a series of projects, beginning with some one of a kind American made pants. Each pair is original and bears its own history, having been constructed from vintage military tents leftover from WW2 and Vietnam. Though you won’t find pants like this anywhere else, here’s a taste of the inspiration behind our newest E2F looks.
Combining the ruggedness of combat apparel with a desirable fit, each military tent pant is piece of wearable history. Tent pants can be paired with combat boots to complete the every-day recycled military look, or any basic dress shoe when going for something more formal.
Check out some of the military inspired pieces featured in Valentino’s 2014 men’s collection.
As his line shows, a simple elegance exists in the balance of vintage military and modern accessories. Contemporary yet classic, our tent pants make an excellent addition to any fall collection. Head over to our online store for sizes, and of course, bags and boots to compliment your pair.
Kicking off a series of projects with the guys over at Anarke jeans Co. we present these pants constructed from vintage military tents. Each pant is unique in its coloring and retains original stamps , seams, grommets and buttons from the original tents. Each pair is truly one of a kind and carries with it a piece of US history.
Each pair is handcrafted in North Carolina at the Anarke Jeans Co. by American hands one at a time.
A limited number of these will be available for pre-order on July 4th, Independence Day! Pants will ship 10 business days from the day you order as they will be custom made to your size.
Military Tent Pant $229.00 Shipped in Continental United States
- Made In The USA
- Button Fly
- Medium Rise
- Loose Fit
- Machine Wash
Blogger & Social Media Intern Job Description
Overall Job Description: The blogging intern at Enemy To Fashion will be instrumental in increasing the content on our website and on other websites.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
- Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on other websites
- Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
- Post timely and relevant content to social media channels
- Moderate social media profiles and respond to fan comments and questions
- Identify and connect with key influencers and fans to amplify the reach of Enemy To Fashion messages
- Research daily trends, stories, hot topics on blogs and social media
- Assist in measuring social media analytics and produce monthly reports
- Evaluate web analytics and make recommendations for improving web traffic
- Organize all digital assets and manage photo library, upload photos to Site and create Facebook albums immediately following events
- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Other projects as needed
- Passionate about Fashion, Blogging and writing
- Friendly and conversational
- Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
- Fast Learner
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate; communications or marketing major preferred but not required (If you are a beauty school drop out, don’t be afraid just convince us)
- Be passionate about using digital tools
- Social media experience in a professional capacity A PLUS (i.e. doing it for a brand or organization)
- Experience writing effective short-form copy that resonates with a youth audience
- Be well-versed in all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Flickr, Google+ and Instagram
- Be very tech savvy with a strong personal interest in the digital media landscape
- Be CREATIVE and propose solutions that are unique, innovative and inspire action
- Results and data-driven with experience producing qualitative reports
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: market research/consumer insights work, social media monitoring tools, Google & YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights
- Organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently
- This is an unpaid part-time internship
- Estimated weekly hours are 10 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you. (minimum 3-month commitment, but longer if you’d like)
- Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer – Once A week meetings at our studio in Charlotte, NC
- Create a portfolio of your published work
- You’ll learn WordPress, about the blogging culture and a bit about social media from someone knowledgeable!
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter (including why you’re interested in fashion, blogging and Enemy To Fashion) and writing samples to info (at) enemytofashion (dot) com
Check out the winter sale over at our online store shop.enemy2fashion.com All Hats are $22 for a limited time! Plus get free domestic shipping on any order over $50 with promo code: “shipmefree” at checkout.
Now have the Nite Watch Cap in Coyote colorway for a limited time!
Also lots of helmet bags in stock!